Here it is if you're interested: https://ff5central.com/releases/fb-neo-combo-trials-by-unsolidsnake/ If you wish to contact me, DM me in Discord. I'm in the FF5Central server, the Fightcade server and some others.

Profile Photo
Modders Who Host Their Mods on Discord View Comment
  • @UnsolidSnake
  • •January 16, 2026

Other things to consider are the faults of the very fact that it's centralized. Example: I cannot access Discord at all without a VPN. Discord itself tends to bug out massively when displaying large amounts of threads. If your internet connection slows to a crawl, you're not finding a...

Profile Photo
Modders Who Host Their Mods on Discord View Comment
  • @UnsolidSnake
  • •January 16, 2026

This is an interesting debate - what does using Discord as your hub sacrifice in exchange for the ease of setting up a Discord server. On one hand, traditional forums have been steadily dying out for a while now, most I remember from way back are now either gone or...

Interesting. I wonder what compelled this decision - maybe they received a whole bunch of quick reports to take stuff down and people got mad? I'd say a hack getting removed would usually cause backlash from the userbase, now they can't access that content unless someone redistributes it. I...

Please wait...